Gap Monsters Gap Monsters

This is a very fun and challenging game.The inclusion of a level editor and the ability to upload levels to Gapworld only adds to the fun. This is definitely the kind of game fit for the App Store or something of the like.

Sprint Kirby Sprint Kirby

Can't...

stop... playing... it...

THIS IS AWESOME!!!

Enough Plumbers Enough Plumbers

good game

I liked the idea of a puzzle-like platformer with that Mario feel. I figured out the level 19 easy way, float through the fireballs as the balloon form and get the flag.

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

SERIOUSLY AWSOME!!

This was such an awsome game! You should make a Super Mario Crossover 2, which would be the same thing but be made off the Japanese Super Mario Bros. The Lost Levels.

Bullet Bill 2 Bullet Bill 2

cool game

Better than Bullet Bill 1, with the better controls and so on. This game got easier after figuring out the trick.

Stay at the top of the screen. That's where the least obsticles seem to be. Just shift down if you come across one.

Mario's Adventure! Mario's Adventure!

not that great

Not the best game I've ever seen. It's too easy.

One thing I do like about it is that holding the right then left buttons than releasing the left button makes Mario moonwalk :P

Super Mario 63 Super Mario 63

laggy, but awsome

It is the best Mario flash ever, but at times the game either doesn't pick up keyboard controls, goes for longer than I want it to, or lags. I would like it if you fixed this problem.

Clinically Obese SMB Clinically Obese SMB

Sorta good

Funny that Mario is crinically obese. But why does he die at the end?

And LOL for the McDonalds