Seaside Plaza Seaside Plaza

Nice :)

This sure brings back memories of when I used to play my Gamecube games a lot. It sounds like Gelato Beach, which was one of my favorite levels in Mario Sunshine. I think this is the first Seaside Hill remix on NG.

What I'm Made Of... (InstRmx) What I'm Made Of... (InstRmx)

EPIC!

I'm not good at singing, so I played the original song and this song at the same time on my PC (with the original song a little quiet) and found that this song is SO much more awsome than it seems! Great job!

DJ-Corey-X responds:

Thanks man, This was made in like a day.. :)

Rainbow Road MKW (GaMetal) Rainbow Road MKW (GaMetal)

EPIC!!

If Nintendo & Sega teamed up to make a racing game like Mario Kart and Sega All-Stars Racing, this would be the PERFECT song for Rainbow Road!

Escape from the City ~ CD Escape from the City ~ CD

Hmm...

I suppose this song is okay. I guess the least you could have done is not use the original song for the music, and composed your own version or used someone else's version with permission instead.

Anyways, 3/5 4/10. 1 for the idea and 3 for the good singing.

Waltz of the Forest Waltz of the Forest

Super Mario-oh RPG Is the only one just for me...

Now I know the next line will make me look lame
But I have never played this awsome game!

This song is so catchy that I MUST play Super Mario RPG NOW.

5/5 10/10 WOOT!

SSBB theme SSBB theme

.............................................?

Weird... sounds like metal rattling rather than a song/loop.

SSBB final destination ReMiX SSBB final destination ReMiX

what da hell

THIS ISN'T A REMIX IT'S THE ORIGINAL THING.

Sorry for yelling, but I honestly can't hear any difference from this song and the original thing. It's pretty hard to remix the Final Destination theme and make it sound good, even though it's just the main theme a note lower (and a few other things).

And at the start you can hear something that sounds like a recorder.

I guess you can get credit from people using this song in their flash when they originally intended to use the original theme and soon they'll be heaps of flashes in "Heard in *something* entries!" on the left.

Blam this crap! Blam this crap!

BLAM THIS PIECE OF CRAP!! lol

I'm gettin down to this! :D "Dot Dot Dot" was a very funny video.

5/5 10/10

sonic adventure live and learn sonic adventure live and learn

THIS REMIX PWNS!!!

This is THE best Sonic Adventure 2 remix!! Makes me wish I had Sonic Adventure 2...

5/5 10/10

Paper Mario - Koopa Bros Paper Mario - Koopa Bros

Favourite Paper Mario battle!

This is an awsome song. It doesn't sound much like a song for the actual battle itself, but a song that plays when you get closer to the Koopa Bros in Koopa Bros Fortress. It keeps getting louder the closer you get to them.

In other words, this song pwns.

Ironclover responds:

I'm glad you like it, I actually like this a whole lot better than the original. I have an idea of making another version as part of my Cinematic Mix Collection. Thank you for your review :)