Mario's Cannon Calamity Mario's Cannon Calamity

Sure is nice to see another one of these sprited Mario videos. Watching this brought back a lot of memories and I also like the change in sprite style and the use of the background for this entry in the 'Calamity' line.

Bigfoot3290 responds:

Yeah went with the SMB3 sprites for a little variety :) Thanks for the comment dude. Good to hear from you!

Gangsta Trippin Gangsta Trippin

This would be better if there had been more action, color and overall more veriety of animations. Seeing a square move it's arms over and over to a catchy song isn't very interesting.

Disturbing Mario!!! Disturbing Mario!!!

Why did Luigi jump off a mushroom?

Because he saw a bunch of people chasing each other fall off a mushroom and he thought it was a game so he joined in!!

Gap Monsters Gap Monsters

This is a very fun and challenging game.The inclusion of a level editor and the ability to upload levels to Gapworld only adds to the fun. This is definitely the kind of game fit for the App Store or something of the like.

Sprint Kirby Sprint Kirby

Can't...

stop... playing... it...

THIS IS AWESOME!!!

Enough Plumbers Enough Plumbers

good game

I liked the idea of a puzzle-like platformer with that Mario feel. I figured out the level 19 easy way, float through the fireballs as the balloon form and get the flag.

Seaside Plaza Seaside Plaza

Nice :)

This sure brings back memories of when I used to play my Gamecube games a lot. It sounds like Gelato Beach, which was one of my favorite levels in Mario Sunshine. I think this is the first Seaside Hill remix on NG.

What I'm Made Of... (InstRmx) What I'm Made Of... (InstRmx)

EPIC!

I'm not good at singing, so I played the original song and this song at the same time on my PC (with the original song a little quiet) and found that this song is SO much more awsome than it seems! Great job!

DJ-Corey-X responds:

Thanks man, This was made in like a day.. :)

Rainbow Road MKW (GaMetal) Rainbow Road MKW (GaMetal)

EPIC!!

If Nintendo & Sega teamed up to make a racing game like Mario Kart and Sega All-Stars Racing, this would be the PERFECT song for Rainbow Road!

Yoshi Yoshi

that Yoshi is so cute!!!!

I just wanna buy that Yoshi from a pet store!!!! This art is awsome!!!!